Dec 30, 2007

What a boring weekend.my uncle came back from kl and my sisters too.my cousin also.in short whoever who stays in kl came back this weekend.even my grandaunt also came.so the house was like very meriah.weilin came back with all her friends.bringing them all over Malacca.im wondering what is so nice in Malacca.nothing much I can say but they find is nice.

Recently found myself really use to sleep late ad.i only can sleep after 2am and woke up at 12pm.yesterday I went to bed at 12.30 am.i totally not in the sleeping mode.was awake.so I woke up again and end up watching television till 2 am.but I slept at 3 something.kinda nice life but is tiring.get to sleep also tired.weird huh.

So the year 2007 is going to end.when I listen to radio, the dj will all start asking what was the most memorable moment in year 2007.i was thinking what’s mine.maybe the moment with friends and family and this is the year I graduated as a secondary student.that will be great.then I will start thinking what am I going to do in 2008.Will I still be the same? Will I be studying? What am I going to study? Where am I going to study? What my life going to be?

Oh yeah.the first batch of NS candidates ad went to their camp yesterday.another three months time will be my turn.Haiz.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ja-ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment