Jan 19, 2008

I cut my hair. Actually just want to cut a bit short but the person who cut my hair said since I don’t want to tie my hair anymore so he just cut it short for me. At first I disagree but he talk and talk and finally I nodded my head. Luckily I still satisfied if not I sure will scold him. After 4 years of long hair and now back to short hair. Just not very biasa yet. Still thinking me is long hair. Hahaha. my new image.

My wish comes true! I’m going Genting with Shiwei, Jo and Simleng. Thanks so much for teman-ing me go although I know you guys just want to have fun there. Actually we ad planned for years for this trip but every time also tak jadi. But finally this time our planning work! Yeah.

Went out to Mahkota Parade. Date with Wendy for an early dinner. Headed to Sushi King. After eating we go find our classmates who are working. First, cant find oxy so went to find Tianfeng. She was there and we have a short talk. Royal Sporting House having sales starting from 24th Jan! I asked Tianfeng to check out for me a few tops during the sales. Gonna get if I got go. After that went to Carrefour at opposite to find Thong. She is giving out samples. So Wendy and I grab a few packets of Dentyne chewing gum. Wendy is freaking scared if the guard will stop her for bringing out so many packets of chewing (7 packets include mine.all in her pocket). Hahaha. Obviously we are safe. Hahaha. Go back to Tianfeng to pass to her the free chewing gum. Then I’m back.

Went to temple for some event. There got free vegetarian food. Our neighbor asked my mum to go so I follow. The last time I went there got one very handsome monk. What a waste that he is a monk. Hahaha. Saw him also just now. But we were there for about 5 minutes only. I see the food is like enough for 100 people but around 300 people were there. I definitely not going to rebut food, pushing each others for food. So we went back without eating and just took one packet of drink only. I’d eaten anyway.

two sampats.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment