Jan 30, 2008

My body is aching because of making pineapple tarts.Sit too long till my neck so pain.Pineapple is the most difficult to make.Not that very hard just that lots of work.Very 'ma fan'.The most tiring part is putting the stripes on.take the longest time to make also pineapple tarts.Yesterday I did and continue again today.Today also two session,afternoon and night.There are still pineapple left.Tomorrow will do again.Anyway I do enjoy making but tiredness always exist.

the pineapple tarts i made.
Luckily I declined Alicia's invitation to play badminton.If not I don't know when I can finsh this pineapple tarts.My neck,my hands and my shoulders very painful.Im tired as well. The new year mood is here! Ciao!

2 comments:

shizu said...

hi! i saw your link at yamapink's and decided to have a look^^
and i just want to let u know that pineapple tart is my most fave cookies!

w e i t i n g said...

hai shizu...welcome to my blog!!!!where are you from???are you toma's fan???anyway got chance i will bake for you..haha..

Post a Comment