Jan 13, 2008

This is how my interview goes. (I = interviewer)

Me : Good afternoon.

I : Good afternoon. Can I see your certificate?

(I took out my PMR cert since I dun have SPM cert yet.)

I : Wow. You’d got all A’s.

Me : Yes.

I : Then I think most probably you are qualified to work. (Here comes the climax)Do you selected for National Service?

Me : Yes.

I : Which batch are you in?

Me : Second.

I : Oh. Then I think I can’t take you in because you most probably will resign in March.So, I’m very sorry. Maybe you should try another time.

That’s it. Because of National Service I can’t get my job. I almost got the job but at last everything is ruined. Before I went for the interview, I had actually thought bout this matter. What if they ask about National Service. And yes, they really did. I wanted to lie saying that I din get NS but I just couldn't do it. Anyway, it’s ok. I still can take it. At least I gave it a try. I also long time didn’t go Genting. I think since last year June. So took this chance to holiday wif Daddy, Mummy, Weipin, Weilin and Auyong. So since I didn’t get the job, I will be goyang-ing kaki at home. Enjoy life to the fullest before go NS.

Genting Highlands.

As usual. Went Starbucks to get my favourite drink. Vanilla caramel. Auyong bought another drink also very nice but I forgot whats the name of the drink. With chocolate chips in it. the drinks. me at Starbucks. weilin and I.

My cousin working in Genting. So she has special staff’s price at certain shop. So ask her out and went Espirit. Really can get very cheap prive. I bought a jeans there. The jeans ad 30% off. Then get another 40% off of the offered price. The original price of the jeans is RM 269.90. after discount it’s only RM 113.90. Big difference. After that have to rush back because have to send weipin to a campsite. Before going back, we went to temple. I have never been to the temple since it has been renovated. It’s beautiful.

in the temple. view from the temple.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment