Jan 15, 2008

Yes. I got my driving license! Don’t know why just don’t like to learn driving but what to do to get the license. Now I can drive to wherever I want with my dad’s car. Yeah. My dad’s car. I don’t have a car. I actually cant wait to drive back to my grandparent’s house. Hopefully my dad will let. Anyway these two days not enough sleep make me feel a bit dizzy now. I think tomorrow I will sleep till very late unless my parents going anywhere in the morning then I will definitely follow.

I’m living in a very free lifestyle. Don’t know what to do everyday. Feel like doing something then do it right away. A few problems in my mind now but I don’t think I wanna share it here. Let me keep it to myself. I find all the cds in the rack today. Those old movies I took it out and wanna watch again since didn’t watch it for long time and I’m really very very very free. Yeah. Everybody see me at home and starting to ask me to do things for them. I definitely will do if I like it but if I don’t like then jangan harap I will do.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment