Feb 10, 2008

I have lots to blog as I have left my blog un-updated for 4 days.I expecting this CNY will be very boring but I did really enjoyed my CNY.
1st day of CNY.
As usual my family and I will go temple and stayed at home the whole day to wait for people to come my house.Expecting not many people because my family din celebrate this year CNY grandly coz my grandma just passed away last two years.Still in pantang for the Chinese tradition.Out of our expectation,lots of people came.I am very tired though I dun really helped my mum to serve them.Hehe.Had a small open house only limited for relatives.Next year then open for everybody.Haha.Played fire crackers at night with my all my lil cousins.So long din play ad lo.Really miss my childhood.
me and ernie.
see the color of their shirts.very harmony.really like new year yellow,orange and red.my cousins.
2nd day of CNY.
Went to Auyong's open house in the morning then balik kampung.When we reached my grandma's house,nobody was there yet.Later more and more of my relatives came back.When all of them came back the house really very noisy with all the children screaming everywhere plus summore got pasar malam in front of my grandma's house.Nothing much can do there.I just talked to my cousins.Its really fun to see all the cousins.But I dun like one small cousin of mine.He is 8 years old but he is really annoying.Dahlah tak handsome.Hate him very much.Not only I hate him even the children also dun wan to play with him.You can see so much hatred on him.I know la he is the only boy in his family but manner of a child is very important.Ok I better dun spoil my mood of blogging because of him.Played with all the children as well.Din sleep there this year.Went back around 9 sumthing.I wanted to stay longer but because of one person that keep on bising wan to go back early so have to go back slightly earlier.But for me is too early.
my grandma.
few of my cousins.
3rd day of CNY.
Uncle Alex open house at KL.So my family and 2 of my uncle's family went to KL.3 cars altogether and 17 of us.Since we ad all the way to KL so visit 2 of my grandaunt's house also.One in Setapak and the other one in Cheras.After visiting still got a little extra timr.So most of the young ones (me,my siblings and my cousins) went to Midvalley.Din do anything there.No shopping.Only took lunch there and walked for a while.Then went to my uncle's house in Subang.Rest first while waiting for the open house to start.Me and Ernie layan my two lil cousins,Nicholas and Natalie.Played children game with them such as AEIOU,London Bridge is falling down and many more.Haha.I know is childish but I did have fun with them.Left KL around 8 sumthing.I was sleeping all the way back to Malacca.When reached Malacca so damn tired but Im freshed up.So sleep very late.
me and natalie.
irene,ernie,natalie,nicholas and me.
the TAN's family young generation.
4th day of CNY.
That is today.Planned to go open house in the morning.When we wanted to leave house,my dad's friends came.So stayed to layan them first.When they were leaving then my dad's cousins came.Then a while more my dad's another friends came.Wait and wait then Im so damn hungry.But finally around 1 sumthing then go open house.When cam back,my mum's aunties from Jasin and Segamat came.So many of them.At night went to eat ikan bakar.Syoknya.So long din eat ad.
I realized this really happen every day of CNY.Everyday was like so damn HOT.Anyway I really enjoy my CNY more than I expected.This time really gain weight.Go where also eat only.Once again GONG XI FA CAI!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment