Feb 6, 2008

Im very very very sleepy now.Slept at 5 sumthing last night and woke up at 9 in the morning.Just took a short nap but still very tired.Just slept for a while coz 4 pm wake up and rush to watch 8864.Im ad late,the show ad starting.I on tv only then I saw Daniel.Haha.Tonight cant sleep early coz new year eve ma.So must enjoy till morning.That wan also if I can tahan. Oh yeah..yesterday when I went out for last minute shopping with my sis,I was looking around for short pants and suddenly a girl tapped my shoulder.Then she ask me whether I am Tan Wei Ting.Of course I am lol.I could not recognise that girl at first but at last i remembered her.Its Nur Lyana.My primary scholl friend.I din see her ever since after Standard 6.Cant talk long with her coz she is working.The feeling of meeting old friends really very exciting and happy. I have not buy new shoes yet.I totally forgot about new shoes untill last week.By then my parents are so buzy and no time to bring me go buy new shoes.Maybe I will go buy tonight or no new shoes this year =(.One more thing,I dont know what to wear tomoro.Last night din sleep was thinking wat to wear for the first day,second day and so on.But till now also not yet decide. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment