Feb 15, 2008

Wanted to blog yesterday night but too tired so planned to blog this morning.Due to a sudden call I cant blog.Will talk about yesterday first.Yeas.Yesterday was Valentine Day.Nothing special for a single me.Went Secret Recipe with Weilin and Auyong.Sorry for being your lamp post lol.Ate meatball spaghetti.Damn nice wei the meatball.weipin,if you are reading,fyi you still owe me a plate of meatball spaghetti.
Ren Ri just passed.And today is the day the Hokkienese bai ti qong.My house din pray so went back to my grandma's house.8 sumthing started journey.On the way,I see people started praying ad.But around 9 sumthing I reached my grandma's house,nobody started praying yet.They haven even get ready.Town people pray earlier.I was helping out to get ready for prayers.Colored the eggs,folded the money for ti qong and etc.When more of my aunties,uncles and cousins came,I went to my grandma's room slept a while.But its too noisy so cant really sleep.My cousins played fire crackers.I din joined them because the fire crackers they played were the matches type wan.I dun dare to play that.The bunyi damn loud.I din take any photos because i forgot to bring my camera.=(
Around almost 12 am only we started praying.After praying,I was too boring.Beside my grandms'a house was a small warung. Got a couple sitting there.They are malays but buat perkara yang tak senonoh.I know la its Valentine Day but also no need touch here and there in public.So my cousin and I wan to kenakan them la=P.My cousin lighted up the fire crackers and threw it under that guy's chair.They were too syok till dunno got people wan to kenakan them.After few seconds the fire crackers meletup.I was just watching from far what is their reaction.Hahahahaha.That guy really jumped up.Hahaha.He looked around but of course la all of us hide ad.Left only the children playing bunga api.We all laughed till cant stop.Hahaha.=D
Left my grandma's house around 1 sumthing.Fetched my 4kim home and then went to fetch weilin at auyong's place.Then Auyong's parents ajak makan top hat or it's called pai tee(nyonya food).Ate siu bak there also.
Back to today.Actually yesterday Uncle Yang asked me whether want to help in the election.So I agreed.Today got a call from Uncle Yang to go for an interview.i ajak my cousin,Ervin sekali.Not interview la.Memang we are helping out ad.We went there just to know what we should do.I will starting helping out on the 24th Feb till the election finish.Im helping out in the Gerakan office.Do those office stuff like typing and things like that la.If got any campaign and need helpers, then I will be going also.but most probably I cant join the campaign because Im still underage.What I am doing now is part of charity and can gain experience also.But dunno why I just feel that this job will be fun.
Talking about election which will be held on the 8th of March,rumours spreading saying that SPM results will be out on the 27/28 of Feb.This month wei.Around two more weeks only.Justina told me and my cousin told me that they are informed that they will be taking result in NS camp.Because of election then result is out earlier.Actually come to think of it,the government really can think well.If the students get good results then their parents surely will elect...you know la.Thats my thought.I better stop here coz Im coming to the sensitive issue as Im still underage to talk bout it.If this is really true,I am totally not prepared.Mentally and physically not prepared.Haha.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha ~ no money to treat u now... kakaka.... wait i got more money, i treat u some other place.. Italiannes ke... the spagheti there nicer :P

wah.... i also wanna work !!! cheh not fair la.. u get to help for election i cannot.... who ask me still a uni student.. cis !!!

w e i t i n g said...

eler...i think i have to wait another century to get your treat...biasalah..i always get the nice thing...haha

Post a Comment