Feb 24, 2008

Wonder what is in my mind all this while.There is one Japanese website that can tell you that.It is very interesting.
tan wei tingの脳内
This is my brain.These are what I am always think of.Hehe.
green - food
pink - love
blue - worries
orange - play
There are many more other colors.But those are not in my mind.When I first see the result, I was so shocked that I am not thinking about money.How could that be.Haha.I have lots of worries.Kinda fun to play.
Are you interested?Wanna play? If yes...go here http://maker.usoko.net/nounai/ It is in Japanese words.What you must do is only type in your full name in the box and enter and tada the result is out.The words in your brain is in chinese.So I only know by the colors.These what the colors mean:
green - food
pink - love
blue - worries
orange - play
white - rest
yellow - money
red - lies
lighter yellow - running away
欲 - Wants (desires)
友 - Friends
夢 - Dreams
私 - selfish
H - hentai (if you dont know this then get help from those who got watch anime or japanese series i am sure they will know,i dont know how to explain.Hehe)
Thats all I can help with the characters.
Enjoy!
Got this from Tomalicious.Hehe.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...hentai..XDXD

w e i t i n g said...

haha...dun tell me you are...haha

Post a Comment