Jun 16, 2008

Haizzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................................................
So boring at home.Woke up early this morning and went for check-up.Enter university very ma fan.Have to do this and that.Went to scan X-ray first then in the evening only go for check-up.Full body check-up.First time scan X-ray,so when enter the X-ray room I was like jakun like that.
My daily routine are online-ing,sleeping,eating,watching dramas and watching television.I did that everyday without fail unless I go out.I actually enjoying this kind of life because once classes start,there will be no more free time for me to do such things.So I am boring doing these meanwhile enjoying it too.
Yeah!Tomorrow the day I'm waiting for.Daniel's first Malay EP - PASTI will be released tomoro!Actually Daniel sings Malay song is nicer than singing Chinese songs.Hehe.His ep is not out yet but I already heard 2 of his ep songs and I really love them!Tiada Maaf and Adakah Aku Yang Bermimpi.
Another thing that bothering me is Daniel's Birthday Bash on the 28th June.My registration day is so coincidently fall on the same day as birthday bash.The party is from 11am till 4pm and my registration time is 12.30pm till 2.30pm.Gosh!What should I do.If I would attend then I will leave the birthday bash at 12pm.If I'm not going then I cant meet Daniel and Pinkies that I have not seen for some time.Seriously I have never attend Daniel's birthday bash.Most of the time I attended DFC Anniversary.That's why Im so determine to attend this year but mana tau so malang.Haiz........
Guess I have to plan properly my schedule on the 28th June 2008.
Something for sure,Daniel's PASTI will be in my hands tomoro if Malacca is advanced enough.
Ohhh yes,check out Daniel's blog!He has been updating his blog everyday for counting down his PASTI!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment