Oct 9, 2008

Classes ended today for Semester 1 2008/2009.
Next week will be my final exams then 2 weeks holiday and second semester will start.
Only 2 weeks where got enough wor.My holiday will be only one week.
Lagi not enough.
Not yet have fun cukup-cukup then have to come back and start classes again.
My timetable for second semester is out today.
My timetable like SHIT only!
Damn pack especially on Wednesday.
6 hours continuous without break in between is ok.
But the problem is I have to run everywhere.
From BA to TA then to BL and again in BA.
Gosh!You might not know the distance between these places unless you are a Uniten students.
God drop me a car!Haha
The timing is also very bad.
My class starts at 8am!!!
I have to wake up so early which is something I really hate!
I dun like this timetable!!!
But still is much more better compared to others' timetable.
Bare with it for 3 months then is over.
.
.
D0800090010001100120013001400150016001700
MMATF BMMATF BMCHEF TA PHYF BA PHYF BACHEF BLCHEF BL
TMATF BMMATF BMCHEF TA PHYF BAMATF BM
W PHYF BACHEF TAPHYF BLPHYF BLPHYF BLCHEF BACHEF BA
T MATF BMPHYF BA2
F MATF BMPHYF BA
My timetable.Like SHIT right?
.
.
Luckily Yan still in the same class as me.
This time we are divided according to our courses.
So my class will be lesser people as very less students taking Civil Engineering.
But the person I dun like is in the same class as me!
What a luck!
I will not say who is it and some of you might know and it might be you if you think so!Haha.
Guess I will stick to others rather than be with her/him.
.
Wish me luck in final!
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

syarihan said...

hahhahahaha.....once again we are in the same class...hhehhehee....
emak and anak cannot seperate what...bak kata pepatah melayu, 'air yg dicincang tak akan putus'..hahhahaha.....but ur father seperate wif us...luckily u had ur step-father in the same class...hahahhahaha....

w e i t i n g said...

HAHAHA...BUAT LAWAK LA YAN....

Post a Comment