Nov 2, 2008

.
Facilitators & En. Arif.
.
.
.
Akmal and my group.B3 & B4.
.
Photos throughout the whole orientation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Orientation finally ended yesterday evening.
Really tired but at least I had fun and enjoyed.
Still considering to join the next intake as facilitator.
.
Today the facilitators,we all and kak sheila went to Alamanda.
We had lunch and dinner,watched movie,played games at arcade,play bowling though I didn't play coz went shopping.
Really had fun.
Hopefully I will get to post the pictures.
.
Tomorrow class starting and Semester 2 begins.
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei ting, u so bad nvr ask me to join...hmmph, nxt time got dat time ask us ya! We also 1 2 join!!! Must remember us u noe! Our house is juz 5 floors above you!

w e i t i n g said...

haha...siewlyn and housemate....
ok..no prob..

Post a Comment