Dec 18, 2008

Damn it.
Im having flu.
Why is it everytime when I have test then I surely will sick.
Last sem was during my finals and I was sick.
This time tomoro Im having 2 papers and now Im flu.
Heavy flu.
When I have flu then I will hungry.
Hence,I will be a food hunter.
To prevent this,the only way is to sleep.
When I sleep then I cant study.
You see the effect?
Shit only.
And when I din study I cant do the paper.
One paper is ok but 2 papers!
Chemistry and Physics.
Both on the same day and I have not even prepare for both.
Tell me how to die.
Tonight having meeting summore.
Guess I will sleep for the whole evening today and be awake at midnight.
Will that work?
I hope so and hopefully my flu will be gone by that time.
.
Ciao!

2 comments:

Noraisyah N. said...

hope u get well soon~~~
im also sick yesterday.
dah sihat dah sikit...hehe
all the best for chem and physics yah...

w e i t i n g said...

thanx aisyah!

Post a Comment