Jan 16, 2009

One program down and one paper down.
Is not me that wanted to leave my blog so long un-updated.
Past few days I was really busy and yesterday wanted to blog but the internet connection in Uniten buat hal.
Plus today got paper so last night only started studying.
Fortunately today's calculus paper still ok.
Another paper tomoro morning.
.
Last Wednesday,the first program I organized had finally successfully done.
Not me alone that organized,Im in the organizing committee.
But somehow my job has not started as money not yet masuk and me as treasurer cant do account yet.
The program was SEMBANG SISWA or better known as SEMSIS.
Is an annual event organized by the club PRS.
This time the organizing committee mostly were foundation students even the director himself.
And it was a great success.
Im so proud of all of us.Haha.
At least the time I spent going for meeting though I had quiz and test the next day paid off.
I actually wanted to promote SEMSIS in my blog but seriously I cant even find time to post it up.
The benefits of this program only those who attended can really benefited.
And yeah....I enjoyed being MC for the event though a bit nervous at first.
Just wanted to say to the organizing committee...
GOOD JOB!
.
The organizing team.
.
Before this post I was supposed to blog bout the RTM Pesta Ang Pow recording.
But I guess this post will be shorter so the RTM wan pending first.
Try my best to post it tomoro after my Chemistry paper.
Start study now!!!
.
One more week to Chinese New Year.
Cant wait for it!!!!!!!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment