Feb 17, 2009

Mummy 's birthday today!!!!!
So as a good daughter bought her a cake.
The cake shared by me and my siblings as well as auyong.
Just a simple celebration.
Sing bday song then eat cake.
Just like that.
.
Then I went shopping for formal clothes and heels.
Not disappointing bcoz I got what I want.
Then went to eat satay celup as my mum wanted to eat.
.
I ad plan my day for tomoro.
Morning go renew license.
Then evening at home.
Night go pasar malam.I miss pasar malam.
Maybe going visit Malacca as well.I mean go round Malacca to see some new place.
Im a little outdated since I study in Uniten.Haha.
I will be back in Uniten on Wed morning.
.
Happy Birthday mummy!!!
.
Danell Musical Showcase on the 27th February at Wisma MCA.
Its FREE but must get ticket!!!
For sure Im going!Hehe.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment