Feb 28, 2009

This week was a wonderful week for me.
Though Im not enjoying my holidays at home but I seriously din regret that I got no holidays.
Supposingly I can go home right after the end of Career Carnival but I stayed for On Danell Musical Showcase.
.
Just back from the showcase and it was MARVELOUS!
It was some kind of jazz band and I wan you to know that
DANELL WAS SUPERB!!!!
Pinkies were really really having fun.
I had lots of fun so I guess others as well.
Though shouted till my voice almost gone but everything was so worth it.
What I can say is only BRAVO,WELL DONE,GOOD JOB,CONGRATULATION to DANELL for his wonderful showcase!!!!!
It will be an unforgettable event for those pinkies who attended.
You can only know the fun if you were there.
I cant describe the feeling being in the hall listening to Danell with his band singing jazz genre song.The feeling was really GREAT!
Danell cried!!!!
Yes he cried when he was thanking those people who succeeded his showcase especially to his parents.
DANELL WAS SUPERB!!!!!!
I LOVE DANELL!!!!
.
I was really crazy today with hannah,genie and albee.
The 4 of us were shouting like mad and I guess the 4 of us caught the media's attention especially when we stood up with light boards in our hands and sang together with Danell.
This was really FUN!
.
The stage.
.
Danell and his band.
.
I decided not to take any pictures bcoz I wanted to enjoy the show.
So I only took few pics and others wait for Pinkies photographers to upload and I will post it especially the group photo.
Check out chinese newspaper for more pics and more info bout this showcase.
.
I WANT ANOTHER DANELL'S MUSICAL SHOWCASE or BETTER STILL IF A CONCERT!!!
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment