Mar 31, 2009

2.4km is not a short distance.
But I completed.
Yes,we had this 2.4km running in Uniten for KOR Uniten subject just now.
Is a test and we had marks for running!
I seriously don't understand why must Uniten offer this subject for foundation students.
Its compulsory!
KOR Uniten is where we have more practical than theory.
Things like marching and stuff like that.
Some sort like National Service.
After my National Service last year,I thought those marching stuff would be ended in my life.
But unfortunately this KOR Uniten started during my intake.
Sad case la!
.
So fast March going to end in few more minutes.
Everything just move on so fast.
I am having a test tomoro but I just started studying a while ago.
But damn shit I am sleepy right now.
Sleep or study???
I better sign off to study so I can sleep slightly earlier.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment