Mar 10, 2009

Yesterday evening once back from Malacca straight headed to Miss V's house for BBQ.
Organized by the Director and the 3 Heads for the Career Team.
I was sick actually but still I went.
I ate a lot bcoz I was very hungry when I sick but I din go for second round.
After eating then photo session.
Then everyone was tired of posing and smiling,we sat in circle and started playing polar bears.
Just like during orientation.
We were at TNB staff quaters and suddenly one staff asked us to keep quiet bcoz her children nak tidur.
We cant really played in silence so we cleared the things downstairs and went upstairs at Miss V's balcony to continue playing.
We had so much fun and I really had lots of fun though my head was spinning throughout the night.
.
I din attend morning class today as my head was so damn heavy and my eyes cant open at all in the morning.
When you are sick,you cant really write a post interesting.
I think this post is kinda weird compared to every post I wrote.
Few photos from yesterday night.
.
.
.
.
.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment