Jun 14, 2009

Love Shuffle.
.
Yasuko to Kenji.
.
Meichan no Shitsuji.
.
Binbo Danshi.
.
Yume Wo Kanaeru Zo.
.
Koizora.
.
The 6 dramas for my holidays.
I finished the first 2.
Love Shuffle and Yasuko to Kenji.
The sequence of the banner represent which one Im watching first.
My dramas are my priority since I have not been watching them for quite some time.
.
Just now went Mahkota Parade for some NTV7 drama promo.
Im not the one interested but my mum.
Since I got nothing to do so I followed.
My mum and aunt was at the first row but I was just at the side.
I was so different when the person on stage was not Danell.
Usually when Danell's promo I will reach there early and take the best spot.
But today I just stand at the side.
At the side but I spotted one handsome guy.
Not one of the actors but one the crews.
He looks like Wu Zhun.Im serious!
People was watching the drama cast but I was watching that crew.Haha.
Of course not that obvious la.
.
Last Thursday before coming back when went Mines with my parents,saw Lin Yu Zhong doing advertisement at Dunkin donuts.
So long din see him in person.
He is still the same but getting thinner.
.
Busy watching dramas!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment