Jun 11, 2009

My exams DONE!
I still have my last paper in 7 hours time.Haha.
Moral paper but nobody cares bout it.
Its ok since I so bermoral.Haha
Anyway leaving Uniten immediately after my last paper.
My parents bringing weilin go lunch first then only BACK HOME!
I was packing since yesterday.
I didn't know that I actually enjoyed packing.Haha.
With the feeling Im leaving for home.
.
Today is the day ShuHui turn 19.
Should be yesterday since is ad 2.20am now.
She got double surprise from us.
Brought her to steamboat but that was not the surprise.
The surprise was there when she reached.
She was really surprised.Something she did not expect I guess.
We were there for quite some time then back to uni.
Second surprise.
Gave her surprise at steamboat but no birthday song from us.
So at the very last moment of her big day,she was surprised again by us with a personal pizza instead of a cake.
Follow my aunt's style using pizza as bday cake.
Once she entered the house we sang and I didn't know whether she suspected anything but I know she was surprised again.
For all the effort,each of us got a KISS from her.Haha.
Anyway,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Shuhui!!!!!!
.
The ladies.
.
All of us.
.
Shuhui and jojo.
.
The birthday girl.
.
Shuhui's bday cake from us.
.
We still have paper yet we act as if we have finished everything.
This bday celebration was also part of finish-exam-celebration.
.
I downloaded 6 dramas for my holidays!
I dun think I can finish watching them.Haha.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment