Jun 18, 2009

Went for another movie today.
Drag Me to Hell.
Interesting!Haha.
Went out with thong,tay,ali,simleng and jialin.
But only me,ali,simleng and tay went for movie.
It was a horror movie.
It has been some time since the last time I watched horror movie.
From the beginning till the end of the movie the 3 of them were shouting.
Simleng covered her eyes when it was supposed to be an interesting part.
I only saw simleng's action since I was beside her.I guess tay and ali were the same.Haha.
They covered their eyes from watching yet they still can shout.Haha.
It was quite scary and shocking.
Suspense most of the time even the ending was very suspense.
You cant really predict the ending though exactly like what I predicted.Haha.
And the movie is disgusting.
You will know if you watch it.
Overall,is a great recommended movie from me.
.
Going back uni in few more days.
Thinking of going back on Saturday to settle some stuff but kinda lazy to go back.
If go back Sunday then scared tak sempat to do my stuff.
Haizzzzzzz.
Would be better if I dun need to go back.
.
Enjoying my last few moments of holidays!
.
Ciao♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

== i close my eyes fr beginning till d end
my screaming voice scares ppl dat sat beside me...everyone looking at me...some even giggle after the movie wen they saw me== too xia suei dy -yutian-

Post a Comment