Aug 2, 2009

Im just getting very lazy to update my blog nowadays.
Im just obsessed with all my dramas and all the talk shows.
And I have just set a dream.
One day I MUST fly to Japan.Haha.
Not for holidays purposes.
But to attend ARASHI's concert and watch one of TOMA's stage play.
Since Arashi not coming Malaysia for their concert tour so the only way to watch their concert is to go over Japan.
How good if they can come to Malaysia.
I will be there for sure.
But those Johny ppl just dun come Malaysia.
Basically my dream is TO MEET THEM IN PERSON ONE DAY!
My new dream.Hehe.
.
I seriously enjoyed those Japanese talk show though they just sit down and talk only.
Somehow it was very interesting and not boring.
If Malaysian were to have this kind of talk show I guess nobody will be watching.
Most of the talk show I watched were hosted by ARASHI.
They are the best group in Japan.
Each member has different personality and each of them has their own talent.
My favourites are Matsujun and Nino.
.
♥Nino-Sho-Aiba-Ohno-Jun♥.
.
♥ARASHI♥.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment