Sep 13, 2009

I am very relax this weekends.
No worries bout studies at all.
No test,no quiz,no assignments coming up.
Raya coming means holiday coming.
I have actually started my holidays partially since most of the lecturers ad balik kampung.
So most of the classes next week are canceled.
Im going to be so free next week.
.
Yesterday night went to Valerie's 21st bday party at Palace of the Golden Horses.
It was a pool side party and its awesome!
Though your real bday is on the 16th but let me wish you now!
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY,VAL!!!!!!
.
Weilin,moira,VAL,me(y am I closing eyes?),weipin.
.
.
The career team!
.
I like this pic!
.
Got few more nice pics in auyong's camera.Not yet transfer.
Will upload soon coz its really nice.
.
Another person has grown old today.Haha.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY,SHIRLEY!!!
.
Ciao♥

1 comment:

valerie said...

thanks wei ting!! love the doggy! hehe..anyway..pls burn the pics into 1 cd 4 me k..thanx!

Post a Comment