Sep 21, 2009

I realized I seldom blog when Im back in Malacca.
Maybe bcoz I was too busy downloading things and busy eating.Haha.
.
So hows your raya celebration?
I went to so called 5k1 gathering on the 1st day of raya.
ME,jialin,shiwei,yinghuey,jo,wendy,mayling,tay,shihyin,yiqin,simleng.Ali and kinah joined us later.
Tired but fun.
I went out the whole day.From early morning till late night.
First went simply fish for early lunch.
Then lepak at DP Starbucks and talk.
Then sudden decision to visit Jiayi at her house since many of us have not seen her for quite some time.
Some ad left and left few of us.
Then we went raya at jahizah's house.At least got a bit raya mood.Haha.
After that we really cant think of anywhere to go then we went mayling's house to spend some time.
Late a bit then we went jonker street since simleng wanted cendol badly.
Malacca is packed with humans these few days.Everywhere jam.
Jonker definitely full of human beings.
We reached the cendol store at 8.30pm and they were ad washing the floor.
Gosh,they usually close at late hours.
So we just ate at some other store.
Since everyone was out the whole day and was tired,so thats the end of day.
Ml fetched me and ali back.
Before ali left the car,we talked for almost 1 and the half hour in ml's car.
Its really fun to have such gathering once in a while.
.
Classic fish n chips at Simply Fish.Yummy!
.
All of us at Simply Fish.
.
.
.
I like this pic!
The first thing we did when entered Jahizah's house was take picture bcoz there is a big mirror in her living hall.
.
Our supper at Jonker.
.
Then today I met up with yutian.
As usual,only the 2 of us.
She belanja me nadeje cake for my belated bday.
I have been wanting to eat this cake since can only be found in Malacca.
This time we just had a tea time session.
.
Only left this 2 type.I want the original but no more.
.
Yutian.
.
Tomoro going jalan raya!
Im sleepy right now.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment