Sep 4, 2009

Something that I have been crazy about recently.
Something that I have waited for some time.
Something that make me so eager to go home.Im back now!
Something that make me spend so much.
Something that came all the way from Japan.
Isn't it obvious?I have been blogging bout it.
Yes!
Its finally in my hand.
.
ARASHI All The BEST! 1999-2009 Limited Edition.
.
It was released 2 weeks back but it just arrived my house yesterday.
Due to the distance,it took some time for me to get it.
Not available in Malaysia I think.
3 cds,one photobook and one lyric book.
I cant read it since is in Japanese.Haha.
This album broke record of sales more than a million copies in less than 2 weeks.
Sugoii isn't it?(Amazing)
.
ARASHI's anniversary concert tour started last week and it was a great success.
Just by watching the videos and reading the reports,I can feel the heat of the concert.
How nice if I can go.
.
The most expensive album I have ever bought.
But I love it!
.
Ciao♥

1 comment:

syarihan said...

weiting!!!!
nk tgk nnt!!!
huhuhu....
mcm best je!!!

ohno comel....hahaha....

Post a Comment