Sep 8, 2009

Today Im officially 19!!!!!
The last year of my teen age.
So,let me make my speech.Hehe.
.
First of all,I want to thank each of you that wished me thru sms,facebook,forum,blog or any other way.
Thank you very much!!!!! :)
Secondly,thanks to my parents for giving me the best present.
Guess what is that.Haha.
As expected,ARASHI All The BEST! 1999-2009 LE is my bday present from my parents.Haha.
Of course,I cant forget them.
Linda,shirley,yen,catherine,suerin,jouee,shuhui,jojo and chen
Thanks for the wonderful bday celebration.
I did have fun and enjoyed my bday night.Thanks once again!
I was told that Im too difficult to be surprised and to get present for me.
My bday celebration collaborate with shirley's since her bday is on this coming Sunday.
.
The food we shared together.We are staying together.Haha.
.
All of us!Kinda dark but look romantic especially the scenery at the back.
.
The present I got from them!♥
.
Thank you once again to all of you that wished me and especially to those celebrated for me and most important those that gave me pressie.Haha.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

syarihan said...

weiting!!!
happy belated birthday!!!
sorry sgt2...
lupa nak wish smlm....

anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
dgr la lagu News-happy birthday tu...
yan wakilkan diorg utk nyanyikan utk u...
hahhaha....

w e i t i n g said...

its ok....thanx anyway!!!!!!!
hahaha

Post a Comment