Oct 8, 2009

It has been quite some time I last saw Danell or go to any of his events.

The last event was his bday bash which was 4 months back.
When come to think of it,kinda miss him.
What I miss is partly Danell himself and also the moments when all the Pinkies together to cheer and support him.
Thats the best time where the crazy scream is all out and hell yeah Pinkies conquer whenever we are.
But what I miss the most is my Pinkies gang!
Hannah,Justina,Genie & Elbe.
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
I miss those times we were together not only at Danell's events.
Seriously I dun think we have met more than 10 times but our friendship is as if we have known for centuries.
Justina,genie and elbe,Im so sorry that I could not make it the last gathering!
But I know there will still be another meet up for us.
Anyway,I dunno why I suddenly feeling nostalgic bout all these.
Maybe we have not meet for quite some time and Im browsing you guys' blog.
Then all those memories strucked my mind.
.
.
.
.
We have grown up huh....Haha.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment