Oct 2, 2009

Once I reached Malacca,my dad passed me 2 letters.
One of it is this....
.
.
And the content are these...
.
Handmade birthday card from Viola Ng Lee Hong!!!!!!!!
.
Viola,you seriously did surprise me this time!
I actually din expect you post it to me when you said you are giving me surprise.
I thought maybe when we meet up then the surprise is there.Haha.
Anyway,THANK YOU very much!!!!!!
.
I definitely will remember you when I see the SinChan key chain but without the key chain also I will remember you forever.
In other words,how can I forget such a wonderful and fun friend like you.
Though we have only been together for 3 months but our friendship doesn't end there and definitely continues for the rest of our lives.
.
The inside of the card
.
Viola,one more thing I need to tell you.
Your handwriting hasn't change much.Haha.
And don't forget our promise when we are 25!
.
Im now waiting for the pizza delivery man to arrive in front of my house.
Being in Malacca is always so fun!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment