Nov 25, 2009

Currently involved in orientation as facilitator for Uniten Nov intake.
I did mention that I have no motivation to go for induction and orientation but everything changed after I went.
I had so much fun either among the facilitators or the students.
Maybe this time the amount of facilitators and students are lesser compared to June intake thats why this time is more relaxing though still not enough sleep.
Since we have less facilitators this time so we know each other very well.
Had a surprise bday celebration for Izzat just now and he was thrown more than 10 eggs.
At first was just like normal postmortem but Nik acted as if he was angry and scolded all of us but most of us except the bday boy knew that was just acting and the surprise was a real surprise to him.
This time Im in charge of the international students.
Though its tiring but I enjoyed.
2 more days to go.
This weekend is Careers Unit team building and next week new semester starting.
.
Oh yeah..result is out and I must say Im satisfied with my result though Im not satisfied with the result of some subjects.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment