Dec 31, 2009

Last day of 2009!
What I have done in 2009 shall be in the memory and here come 2010!!!
Hoping for great year ahead for everyone!
.
Kouhaku tonight.
Johnny's Countdown tonight.
Thats where Arashi will be for today new year eve.
How I wish I could watch them live.
.
But still tonight going to be a good night!
BBQ!!!!!!
Many many many of my relatives will be coming to celebrate new year together.
It has been more than 10 years I have not eaten my dad's special ikan bakar.
And tonight he will be doing it for the first time after more than 10 years.
But this time Im the one doing all the wrapping for the fish,prawn,and sotong and I have been standing for hours doing that just now.
Tonight seriously going to be FUN!
.
Anyway,enjoy your new year eve!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment