Feb 18, 2010

The 5th day of CNY.
Waited for CNY and its over by now though still one more week left.
This shows how fast time really flies.
.
I did enjoy my CNY in this year of tiger.
As usual,first day of CNY,open house.
This year the crowd was way more bigger and everyone came at the same time so it was really very happening.
Then 2nd day went back to my grandparent's house.
And on the same day,what a luck,IM SICK!Every house I went,basically I was sleeping on their sofa.
3rd day,I was still SICK but slightly better and its my mum's bday!
So went visiting and celebrated her bday.
Just now went visiting at few of my relative's place.
The plan going just like every year and one of these days will go to KL for visiting.
.
Just some random photos to share from CNY eve till today but I bet there will still have photos till the last day of CNY.
These are just few photos chosen out of 650 pics.
.
.
Reunion dinner!Old ppl all sudah balik,left the young ones.
.
My family on 1st day of CNY!
.
ANG POW from my dad!
.
My mum.
.
.
.
.
Carlsberg cards.Saje wan to promote.Haha.
.
.
Guys,thanx for coming!
.
My 2 lil sis.
.
.
.
2nd day.
.
My twins cousin.Same face right?I cant recognize them sometimes.
.
1/4 of my cousins wif my grandparents.
.
If you realized,the photos are chosen bcoz Im in it!LOL!
.
Continue to enjoy my CNY!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment