Mar 6, 2010

Toma's Ningen Shikakku.
Thanks to Aria I got Ningen Shikakku's chirashi (mini poster flyer).
Aria went all the way to Japan for the movie premiere and brought back 25 chirashi.
And thanks to her again for sharing it wif us and send it to us from Singapore without charging anything.
Something that gonna be precious for me as its very difficult to get goods of Toma especially in Malaysia.
News saying Ningen Shikakku going to be aired in Hong Kong,Taiwan and Singapore.
And again,why not Malaysia??????
.
The cover.
.
The content.
.
The back.
.
I love it very much though I cant read a word in it.
Got Toma is good enough.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

マシトマ said...

and.. u hve NS flyer too? uwa *tears* i dont hve anything bout him except dvd from his dorama...n the last ikita kotoba..from wink up

w e i t i n g said...

yea..im lucky that aria,my fren went to japan and brought back the flyer...

i dun buy any dvd for dorama coz i download them...
i barely have any goods of toma as he dun debut....so i only this flyer and the mag...both are very precious to me...
im still looking forward in collecting more...

Post a Comment