Apr 28, 2010

Im lack of pictures to post in my blog which make my posting damn dull.
Wanted to post pictures of prayers at Melaka Chetty temple but Im kinda lazy to edit and upload.
Not even in my laptop yet.
Holidays are meant for sleeping.
I have been sleeping like pig everyday.
Sleep for more than 12 hours but still sleepy and continue sleeping.
.
Online.
Watch Arashi and Toma.
Watch drama.
Eat.
Sleep.
.
Thats my schedule at home.
Want to go but lazy so stayed at home and my laptop is always the best companion.
My parents have been going hospital everyday to visit my cousin so I have to take over my mum's job to take care of nerissa and alliessa.
At least I have 2 small ones to bully to fill my day.Haha.
.
Arashi is now the ambassador of Japan Tourism which means I have to go to Japan now as an Arashi's international fan?
I wish I can.
Im gonna get my AnAn mag very soon!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment