Apr 18, 2010

Surprise that Im awake right now?
What a shocking news to wake me up after just a couple hours of sleep.
Today is a bad Sunday.
I tried to sleep back but I just cant.
.
Life and death.
Life is so unpredictable.
You will not know what will happen next or what will come to your life next.
Any days,any hours,any minutes,any seconds,any moments you can just close your eyes and leave the world.
Leaving your loved ones behind.
Likewise,you will not know when your love ones will leave you.
What will happen and when will happen,only God knows.
We are often told to appreciate our life,appreciate the people around us before is too late.
But human nature,we will never appreciate until we lost something important.
.
Just now my mum received a call from my aunt to go to hospital.
2 of my cousins involved in accident.
One confirmed passed away and the other one is in ICU might be paralyzed.
Their parents have a shock of life as both are siblings.
Now is just hoping he can be cured.
God bless.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment