May 11, 2010

Watched Thomas Cup quarter finals.
Damn frustrating after watching the last game.
How can Msia lose to Japan?????!!!!!!!!!
Japan not even well-known in badminton and yet they can won over Msia.
When Hafiz Hashim played the last round and lost,I was like WTF!
At least if they lose to China or even Korea,is still acceptable.
Haiz.....fine lets just hope they do better in next round against Denmark so they can proceed to semi finals.
Denmark is quite strong but I believe in Msia team.
.
I kinda miss my entertainment life in KL.
No Redbox or Greenbox in Malacca.I wan sing K!
Even some food in KL cant get in Malacca.
Its ok,Im going back to KL in July.
But I know when I go back there then I will miss everything in Malacca.
Thats life right?
We cant satisfy ourselves all the time.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment