Jun 13, 2010

My holidays left 3 weeks only.
From 3 months and now just 3 weeks.
I will be working for another 2 weeks and the last week of my holiday is ad planned for me to enjoy to the max.
One part of me regret for not being facilitator of orientation this time but another part of me felt glad that I took a rest from facilitating this time.
.
Sukan Malaysia XIII 2010 is held in Malacca this year.
Yesterday I went for the opening ceremony at Stadium Hang Jebat.
Unexpectedly, it was awesome!Haha.
The way they officiate it was really superb.
The props and the performance during intro of Malacca history was really beautiful!
Im glad that they actually did a good job.
My parents them are now watching swimming live there in stadium but I chose to watch Arashi at my lappy instead.
Photos, as usual are still in the memory card.
.
Life without pressure is nice but not exciting!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment