Jul 6, 2010

Finally Im back blogging.
Im just too lazy to care for my blog past few days.
I was away for 4 days since last Wednesday to go for a long-planned-trip.
Genting + Cameron Higlands with jialin,shiwei,simleng and alicia.
Departed from Malacca at 6am and there goes our trip last for 4 days.
Came back on Saturday evening and I was sick after that.
I had so much fun and looking forward next trip!!!
.
Us in Genting 30.0610-01.07.10.
Genting is just too common to blog about so lets go to Cameron.
.
Jialin joined us for Cameron.
.
Cameron 01.07.10-03.07.10.
.
.
A very nice place to stay!!!
.
Steamboat on the first night.
.
We went for tour in this land rover with mat sallehs.
.
.
BOH tea plantation.
.
We went up a a very steep tower but beautiful scenery up there.
.
Only both of us went up and damn cold up there but I love it.
.
We were supposed to go for forest walking but ended up only 5 us stayed and all the mat sallehs went up coz we did not have proper shoes and its very muddy as just after rain.
.
.
Strawberries dessert in Strawberry Farm.
.
And of course strawberries is a must to buy if you are in Cameron.
.
From hundreds of photo and I only chose these few as Im actually quite lazy.
.
Degree 2nd year 1st semester has just begun yesterday.
And yes,Im back in uni.
No more laying lazily at home.
First week is as usual, very free.
.
After so many months,I finally went sing k with linda this afternoon.
To increase my happiness,I received Arashi's To Be Free single today!
Released date is tomoro and I received it today yet is not with me.
Its at home in Malacca.
Im going home anyway.
.
Ciao♥

2 comments:

Aria said...

strawberries!!!! :D
aww, its bn a long time since i went there, will go there soon. :D

w e i t i n g said...

haha!
aria,its a nice place isn't it?
i love cold weather!

btw,din noe u actually read my blog...hehe

Post a Comment