Sep 19, 2010

I wanna blog before going to sleep.
Feel weird huh Im actually sleeping so early.
Headache now.Feel like sick pula.Haiz.
.
Im back in uni after 2 weeks of splendid holidays.
Was in KL yesterday as my dad suddenly decided to come KL.
Me and my bro kelam-kabut packed our things as we are supposed to balik today as planned.
All the way to Kuala Selangor for seafood!
Ahhh....forgot to take the photos from weilin!No photos then.
Then after that went I-City but too many ppl and dslr not with us so we decided to go next time.
Went breakfast at Yut Kee in Jalan Dang Wangi.Specialized in roti babi.The name sound not nice but its delicious.Its non-halal of course.
KLCC the next destination.
For the first time I have no urge to buy any mags when I was in Kinokuniya.
Then went back to my sis place and have a relaxing time before coming back uni.
.
I just woke up just now and now Im sleeping again.
Im really tired!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment