Oct 17, 2010

Like I said I was supposed to post this last week but too many things happened.
So,this is Arashi's last-week-released single,Dear Snow.
.
Dear Snow.
.
Come together is this.
.
Monster regular edition.
I regret that I din buy this single that time so I cant find anymore limited edition now.
The only regular edition single I have and I will make sure no more re after this.
I never like RE!
.
Another one bought from Japan together with concert goods that time.
.
Ohno's solo single for his drama,Kaibutsu-kun.
.
Hatenai Sora in November.
Btw,Arashi's album,Boku no Miteiru Fuukei has passed one million copies!
The first album to pass 1 million sales this year.
.
I went picnic last friday.
Yes,picnic!Haha.
Wait till I get the pics then I will post about it.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment