Nov 14, 2010

Well,I had nothing much going on.
I went fly kite again today.
But no wind,so my kite cant fly high up.
Up and then fall.Up and then fall.Up and then fall.
At last gave up and everyone also same.
The kite not flying and fall when its just going up.
Not a day to fly kite.
So instead of flying kite,we sat by the seaside but no sun set as its going to rain.
Going fly kite again other day.
.
Then at night went yumcha with my parents and weipin.
After that went to the same seaside again to watch fishing competition and take some sea breeze.
Its amazing that so many people there fishing.
Fishing reminds me of Ohno.
Actually fishing its kinda interesting when you have people around you.
No wonder Ohno always go fishing though got scolding so many times.
.
Ahh,Im very glad that I found Arashi Monster LE.
So my collection of Arashi single LE is complete!
.
Holiday is ending.Sad!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment