Feb 16, 2011

I still manage to post before CNY ends.

Its a wonderful CNY celebration.
From the 1st day till the last day Im enjoying it though just a short CNY break this time.
.
I love my house during CNY.Its all RED!
.
Dishes on the eve.
.
.
Yee sang!
.
And its CNY!
.
1st day - my house open house.
.
.
My cousin's lil boy.
.
.
.
Them coming all the way from KL.
.
2nd day - Grandma's house.
.
!
.
.
My eldest uncle.
.
.
With my grandpa.
.
At Auyong's place.
.
.
.
Cousins.
.
3rd day onwards - visiting everywhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Yen's house,Seremban.
.
.
At my house,Malacca.
.
At Linda's place,Tanjung Karang.
.
Just few photos I managed to edit and post.
Im lazy to continue.
So photos from Jiayi's house,Sitiawan and Pangkor trip will be up later.
Went to Dong Zhen temple on Valentine.
It was really beautiful with all the CNY deco.
.
This week is hectic and what more next week.
It will be even more hectic!
Lack of sleep for weeks is really torturing.
.
And its my mum's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!♥♥♥
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment