Mar 11, 2011

Life has been doing great lately.
But not for Japan.
A massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake and 6m-high tsunami has struck off Japan's northeastern coast today.
And because of the quake, tsunami gonna hit a few more countries.
Malaysia is lucky enough to be not in the list.
This earthquake is even worse than the Hanshin earthquake happened in Kobe,Japan in January 1995.
Things must be difficult in Japan now.
At least I know the 5 of Arashi are safe, informed by their manager to the FujiTV TV show director.
I do love to stay in Japan as its a beautiful country and most importantly Arashi is there but when things like that happen I feel grateful that Im actually in Malaysia.
.
Is this an early sign of 2012?
Will 2012 really happen?
I hope not as there are still many things that I want to do and I still have my dreams to achieve.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment