Mar 24, 2011

Today is the 3rd day where I study till early morning then only sleep.
I have been slacking in the mid of studying.
I actually have no mood to study right now so Im here.
Its ad the 4th day since finals started but my first paper is on Friday and my last paper will be on next Wednesday.
Start late but finish kinda early.
But I just wish everything finish fast.
.
Let me share something nice.
.
The theme song of 1Malaysia for this upcoming event on Sunday at Stadium Putra,Bukit Jalil.
Malam Transformasi Bersama Rakyat: Untukmu Malaysia - Featuring Zainal Abidin, Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, Reshmonu, Atilia, Danell Lee, Suki Low and Bob.
Too bad I cant go as Im having 2 papers on that day.
.
Daniel Lee.
A guy who I gila-gila star chased last time.
I din abundant him because of Arashi.Thats what ppl told me.
At the first place, I din abundant him coz Im still his fan.Im still a Pinkies!
Yes,I do miss him.
Just that life is busy now and he doesn't have as many events as last time.
But seriously I miss those days.
Those moments me and the Pinkies gang go crazy.
I want those moments again!
.
Ok,I better get back to my notes or maybe the bed.Thats tempting.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment