Apr 4, 2011

I had so much fun ever since I finished my finals.
This is the first sem where I din go back straight after my last paper.
I finished last Wednesday and Im still in KL right now.
And everyday is filled with something interesting.
.
On the April's Fool day,the Careers Unit organized another gathering bbq party.
For 2 days I was helping out Mithila and the gang to prepare.
Though its tiring but its really fun.
.
.
.
.
The cheese cake baked by Mithila,Anita and ME with Miss V's help of course!Hehe.
Super delicious!
.
.
The ladies.
.
Game session.
.
Us!
.
.
Im gonna miss all these moments!
.
Went waterfall yesterday.
It has been so long since the last time I went waterfall.
Played too much and body aching now plus scratches everywhere on the legs and hands.
But it was superb and awesome!
It was extremely fun!
Pictures coming up.
.
Everyday is just filled with fun and how I wish this will continue forever.
Going back Malacca today.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment