Jun 16, 2011

My first 2 tests of this semester finished!!!
I have been refraining myself from watching Arashi's dome concert just bcoz of the tests.
The thing I want to do the most after the test was to watch the concert.
Haven't finish though,just watched disc 1 and Im ad tired right now.
Anyway after this continuously 3 weeks I will have 1 test each week.
These are only test 1 and when the last test in 3 weeks time finished,test 2 gonna starts.
So basically tests all the way!
.
So Megaupload has been banned in Malaysia.
I have less one download source now.
I don't understand why they have to do this to prevent piracy.
I don't think it gonna works anyway.
Im just frustrated I cant download some of Arashi stuff since some subber only provide MU links.
.
Arashi's Scene Tour 10-11 Dome version dvd released today.
Arashi's Nippon no Arashi book released on 30th June 2011.
Arashi's new album, Beautiful World released on 6th July 2011.
That's why Im super broke right now!
.
I only need one thing now!Desperately need it!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment