Jul 15, 2011

I had so much fun with my dearies classmates!
Everyone is back from UK and US.
Haven't met all though.
Meeting up after sometime and yes,we are still as crazy as ever!
Sampat to be exact!
Gonna enjoy another fun day with them tomoro.
.
After 2 days back in KL,Im back in Malacca again.
The moment I came back,I have been downloading Arashi's show non-stop.
Even now the download is still tengah jalan.
10 shows to download and I still have like quite number of shows yet to be watched.
Means I have many things to watch after this!
Anyway,Arashi's Message from Japan CM is gonna to be air in 133 countries.
And yes,Malaysia is one of them.
And some ppl ad watched it aired at Bukit Bintang big screen!
If Im in KL right now,I guess I will be sitting in front of the big screen and wait for the CM.
Im gonna do that this coming Saturday when I go back.Hehe.
.
Im having so much fun!
I just love coming back!
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment