Aug 10, 2011

Im back from Sabah!
Actually last Saturday Im ad back.
Sick after vacation is not a good feeling.
Anyway I had so much fun and I love this trip especially when you go with your beloved family members.
It was really fun~
.
Too many pictures taken that I have to post very randomly.
.
Sista!
.
My beloved family.
.
.
Us!With Mount Kinabalu as background.
.
We actually did fish spa with those big fishes!Nice experience.
.
At Poring Hot Spring.
.
Island hoping on the last day!
Went Pulau Manukan,Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Sapi.
Did snorkeling at each island.
Beautiful!
.
.
.
.
.
When leaving...
.
.
.
Seriously I enjoyed and had so much fun!
.
After all those fun,Im having final exam next week.
Yes,next week!!!!!
But I am not really ready for it.
Knowing that there is not enough time anymore but still procrastinating.
What should I do when the mood is not even with me.
I know I myself should create the mood but......
Somehow I will force myself to study but its just dunno when.
Maybe tonight.Hopefully!
.
Craving for asam pedas!
.
Ciao♥

4 comments:

valerie said...

ting..whats the name of the place where u went for the big fish spa?? looks geli but fun! =P

w e i t i n g said...

its at Tagal Waterfall...yea..looks geli..we dun even dare to step in at first but once stepped in its nice though a bit painful...

Joanne W said...

You went to Sabah!!!

w e i t i n g said...

Yes Joanne!!! I went Sabah!!..haha

Post a Comment