Nov 20, 2011

Had been having too much fun recently.
Was out almost every night and only will be back home either late midnight or in the morning.
Its seriously tiring but who cares when you are having fun.
Even today I slept at 8am and woke up at 3pm.
When I woke up,its raining.
I just feel like continue sleeping but I cant coz then I will be sleeping the whole day.
Anyway,it has been few weeks I didn't go back Malacca.
Kinda miss home.
.
It has been quite some time since I posted my Arashi's collection.
.
Meikyu Love Song.
The latest single.
Theme song for Sho's drama.
.
Jun's butai is receiving too many good comments which make me want the butai in DVD badly.
And so November is ending and December is coming.
Time really flies.
I just cant wait for January.
Jun's second Getsu drama and its not love story but detectives story!!!!!!
Riida's sp drama!!!!!
And the most happening,CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!
No,I dont think its too early to be anxious of CNY.
Its just like 2 months away now.
As usual,I love CNY!!!
Shopping should be soon too.Hehe.
.
Ciao♥

No comments:

Post a Comment