Jan 29, 2008

6 am from Malacca to Pudu and wait for shiwei's sister.Then continue taking bus to Genting. The 5 of us : me, shiwei, josephine, simleng and shiwei's sister then took skyway and reach Genting at around 11.30 like that.Check-in and the four of them went theme park while I stayed in hotel room to wait for Layleng's arrival. Theme park also nothing much to play as i played so many times ad.Got call from Layleng around 2 something and meet her up.Then both of us were like no place to go and wandering around and alas we decided to go find Albee.We just spend some time there and back to hotel.Get ready for concert.Then on the way to Arena Of Stars we met A.Swan so we have an early dinner together with A.Swan, A.Karen,A.Julie,A.Irene,U.Peter,Teng and Meiling jie.Around 5.30 I ad waiting outside Arena with Hakki, A.Julie,A.Karen, Meiling and Teng.When can enter, A.Karen,A.Julie and Teng went in to book places for Pinkies while me and Hakki stay outside for the red carpet event.Albee then join us later.The red carpet started at about 6.30pm.Those overseas artiste came in first followed by the local artiste.I only managed to take pictures at the red carpet event.I didn't take any picture during the concert,only the beginning I took a few as I prefer to just watch and enjoy.

Actually I'm quite disappointed with the concert.Its not that I'm not having fun but din feel any new year mood throughout the concert.Only the beginning had a few CNY songs only.But when come to screaming, I really have fun.Layleng and Albee was really very very good in shouting.Haha.I shouted till I'm a little dizzy.Anyway I really do have a great time with Pinkies.When Daniel performed, we just couldn't stop screaming.Very high. After the concert then meet up with my firend again.Went Starbucks and had my favourite drink again,Vanilla Caramel.Around 3 am, me,shiwei and shiwei's sister took a walk outside with french fries on our hands.genting really very cold that day compared to the last two week I went.The next day we then back to Malacca ad.Anyway I really have fun with you guys though I'm not with you all to the theme park.Thanks ya!In two weeks time I went Genting twice. p.s. shiwei send me the photos.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment