Jan 21, 2008

Baked cornflakes cookies yesterday night. With CNY songs on, suddenly the new year mood also appear. So today woke up very early. Went clinic and went to bank to ‘kau tim’ my things. Today is the first time I drove out after I got my license last Saturday. I drive my aunt’s new car ler. So scared anything happen to the car. Brought my brother to tuition. To my school. Jam and only one gate was open. Luckily I’m safe. Hahaha. I almost bang Kalai’s car door since she just left it open and the road so sempit. Then so sui. After that brought my aunt to Tesco. Saw Kalai at Tesco. At first want to just ignore her but since she smiled to me so I smiled back. I feel my driving is dangerous. Hahaha. But I just could not help it because I like to drive that way. My first time sure kena hon wan lol. The drivers also stupid wan. People with ‘P’ sticker ler. Cant they just lebih kurang. Just finish baking another type of cookies. Sugee. But today no new year songs on.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment